View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

1. what kind of tractor do you have (year make model) early 80's Case 580B extenda hoe

2. how long have you had it 8 years

3. How do you use it (daily for work, casually for home or ?) Home use, plow, landscaping, all sorts of uses

4. what do you like about it: it is a beat up old machine with good bones, runs like a top, leaks a little here and there, cylinders are easily rebuilt, every time I start to think its time to sell it, I can't dream of not having it. it is like a giant pocket knife, that I use often

5. what do you dislike about it: it is a beat up old machine. I have replaced a lot of lines, tires, I have less than <6k in it and it has more than paid for itself. probably still get close to that for it if I sold.

6. If you wanted to upgrade what would you buy: I probably do not need 4x4 but before the garage was in I would get it stuck all the time. learned how to get it out and also avoid getting it stuck is a skill. It is a little underpowered hydraulically for taking out large stumps, but it does 99% of everything I have ever asked it to do

1972 Maverick under slow construction