View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
My HO with forged pistons is appx. 10 to 1. I have been running 91 octane no ethanol here in NW Montana, runs fine. So I am scheming on relocate and bought property in remote SW New Mexico. So was just down there and scoped out the gas pumps in the little village in the area. I was sure the premium would be ethanol. Was kind of surprised to find no premium at either of two pump locations in town. Regular and Diesel only at both. So asked and found out premium was 32 miles away down the road (with ethanol). So to further depress myself, I just checked online of closest no ethanol. That is only 115 miles away in Show Low AZ! So I guess if my bird ever makes it down there, I will get to transport gas, if I want no ethanol. Or burn 5 or 6 gallons to drive it to the ethanol (premium) place. Really hate to run ethanol, it has never seen it in use.
You could always get your own tank and have fuel delivered to you. I have a friend who does that and I'm considering it myself.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gG15nb4FWeo?feature=share
The Following User Says Thank You to jhein For This Useful Post: