View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 04:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reid View Post
I've heard somewhere that getting sidetracked on different projects is the quickest way to not make any progress....lol. I've been guilty of it myself though.
Just noticed my previous two posts on this thread. I finally got the 3.55 rear installed, the u-joint situation sorted added a little taller tire in the rear. I have done everything except drive it!
I did chirp the tires in my driveway just to make sure that the limited slip was working and it is.
By the way, I don't really blame you on the early Broncos. I really like them and they are very, very popular right now. I saw a real beauty on the street yesterday in that sky blue and white color combo.
Looking good, Greg!

The Bronco that I kept is a legit barn find out of Mississippi. Used as a hunting truck by an elderly gentleman who passed away many years ago. It's beat up but very solid. Runs and drives at this point, but not quite roadworthy yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6530.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	580683   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6531.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	580684   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6529.jpg
Views:	92