View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I will watch some of those videos when I get a chance, but it likely looks like the New Holland because that is who builds the New Holland. Should be very similar to the New Holland you looked mentioned earlier. Sometimes they use different engines and small change’s to the controls, other times the only thing different is the decals. Looks like it is Ford blue just like the New Holland. I have heard that some LS models in the past had New Holland operators manuals.

I didn’t realize exactly what was described about the brake pedals. I thought it had a inching pedal on the far left and the left brake next to it. Was hard to see on my small screen. I see now that both brakes are on the left side, not one on each. With the forward/reverse pedals on the right side. That looks ok. I would rather have that one brake for both back wheels, I assume the brakes can be locked together so they can both be applied at the same time if wanted.

I haven’t ran a Kioti for a couple years, I recall the foot pedals now and the single brake. Seems like the ones I ran may have had a differential lock and didn’t have a right and left brake.