View Single Post
Old 07-27-2023, 01:59 PM
Senior Chief

Hello Everyone,

I guess since only a couple of members inquired as to needing help during the Nationals, most of the cars that came held together pretty well! LOL

I had a GREAT time seeing many friends/customers while I was there. I was also able to meet several others for the 1st time. Unfortunately I could only spend 4 hours or so Saturday morning at the track, because I was leaving on a long transport Sunday morning. Seeing friends (even for just a few minutes) is good for the soul! As always I did not get to see a few friends on my list, but please know I would have liked to!!!!!

Maybe by next year, one of mine will be able to be in the show again....I am not getting any younger! LOL

On a Sad Note....What drives someone to rate a thread offering help to other car guys at a National Event with a "1 Star Terrible" rating??? Insane Jealousy of my business & rapport with my customers is what does it!

I have to admit that I am very ignorant on many internet things & had NO idea about a rating system on the forums until all of a sudden my Threads/Ads were receiving a "One Star" rating every time I posted them! This has forced me to rate my own thread with 5 stars which is not something I like to do. I like to let my friends/customers decide if my stuff or my service deserves a good rating!

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Bills' Auto Works Est 1983 & still going strong!

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Ambassador Custom Lemans
1964 Grand Prix
1966 Catalina Conv. 421+
1966 Ambassador DPL 2dr HT
1966 Ambassador Cust. 2 DR HT
1967 Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS Coupe
2007 Cad XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bills Auto Works; 07-27-2023 at 02:12 PM.