View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 10:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigs69 View Post
A good family friend recently purchased this car from someone who could possibly be considered the second owner. The car was purchased new in Rhinelander Wisconsin in 1935 and has never left the town. The previous owner bought the car from the original family some years ago, sold it back several years later and then eventually bought it back again. He passed away last fall and sold it to my dads friend just before his passing. The car has one repaint and the original interior is still in remarkably good condition. I believe that car has less than 60,000 miles. The passenger side running board has a soft spot that could be repaired, but the rest of the car is very solid and presents well. My dads friend is in his 80's and has come to realize that he is not able to drive the car, so he is looking to sell to someone who can drive and enjoy it. Any guidance on establishing a fair asking price would be greatly appreciated.
P.O.C.I has an Early Times chapter. You might want to contact Tom Myers. 914-438-4282 He may be able to lead you in the right direction. Not many pre-war cars come up for sale.