View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 10:28 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuhn View Post
I have an Offenhauser #5499 dual quad intake manifold for 1965 and newer heads for sale. It is in excellent almost new condition with nearly no pitting from water corrosion. The ports are untouched. It accepts WCFB carbs directly and includes the adapters for AFB-style carbs. I have removed the exhaust heat crossover and had a piece of aluminum bar-stock milled to the same thickness as the manifold flange to make block-off plates from. They just need to be cut out. I would do it, but don't have access to a band saw which is the easiest/best way to do it. The ports on one side have been marked with a Sharpie for a gasket match to a Ram Air IV flange but have not been cut. There is a small notch on the outside of the manifold that's ground into the #1 intake port that I assume was made for linkage clearance. It is shown in the first picture. There are new gaskets under the adapter plates. Asking $350 and will ship to lower 48 for $25. Located in East Texas. Limited to 5 pictures but can provide more upon request.
Item is also listed on eBay - I received a bid, so I must now let the auction run it's course:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/235295777432

1963 Tempest Convertible (195-1bbl, 3-speed transaxle. 428 RAIV, 5-speed, IRS planned) Pictures