View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

LOL, good story. Years ago I had a couple friends with the fox body mustangs. My old friend Chuckie Kuzempa stopped by on a Saturday with his new to him 86 GT 5 speed. This was 1998 or so. We got talking and he asked for me to take him for a ride. We went up to the main drag by us and I knew Woodbourne rd would be good spot to show him what my 69 bird could do. From the main drag I made a right by the old McCafferty ford dealer. I rowed thru the gears quickly (the car had 456's at the time) and did not let off even into a curve banking left. I lost traction, I'd say we were going 85-90mph, did two 360's in the road and wound up in the other lane facing traffic with cars coming. I threw it in reverse and got going 25 or so and did the perfect rockford spin I've ever done, I threw it in second and off I went. This whole time Chuck is freaking out to let him outta the car. It all happened over a span of 30 sec or so. I thought Chuckie was being a little bitch as he was 25 or so I was 21. Thats my "wish I had the video"