View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 05:32 PM
Senior Chief

As was said, the Pinto fires were from rear end collisions. The Fiero was from poor maintenance. I have had 3 Fieros, I am very well versed in them, and never had one catch fire. I don't know which Tesla I don't like; they all look the same. The ugly all white interior really turns me off. If the companies want to sell more EV's, they need to make them look like a regular vehicle. The polarizing styling might work for the first adopters who want all the latest things, but I don't find them anything I would pay for. If you like your Tesla, great, I don't think they are a good-looking car, but that is my opinion. I have driven an Aztek. It is a pretty nice vehicle. The "auto media" decided the Aztek was ugly. I know quite a few people who have owned them, and they liked them. Like you said not all of us have the same tastes. I think the whole EV thing is a little premature. It works in some areas but not all. Until there is a more robust infrastructure to support them, it may be a long time coming. Electric cars are not new, they almost became the preferred way of powering a vehicle.