View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 03:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

OK, heres where I am. The green wire from the headlight switch goes down to the fuse panel with a 5 anp fuse and powers the gray wire courtesy circuit. Dirty HL switch connections caused that. I have dash lights, I'm gonna run a separate ground from the cluster to somewhere. Now the high beam indicator light is on all the time but the lights work fine. I just read somewhere on here there is another ground on the other side of the dash that connects to the dash frame, I'm gonna look for that later tonight. I also found a single element in the back where a double should be, every taiillght was nice with alot of wire except the middle drivers side, It seems like less wire. Does not look previously repaired though. Then I'll move onto the pass power window, I think that is just in the switch. I'll tell ya I got like 25 hours into this but learned a hell of alot!! It would have been way easier if it was just popping fuses. LOL Thanks for all your responses and keep em coming especially why that pesky high beam light is on!