Thread: ram air hood
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 06:52 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

hey I like you and apologize if I upset you. I own a real ram air car and it was basically stock. I made the mistake of showing my car to a total stranger and he stole my hood. Now I got 5 hoods. I have learned and read what people say about the non braced hood being 70 only. I have seen them advertised on Facebook and Craigslist and are harder to fi d. Im.not 100% sure but trust what people say that it's a 70 part.. I will run the 73 screened hood thou because it's got all.the hardware. like I said I.dont care if it's correct or not. I never been to a show and wo.der if everyone bashes each other over correct and incorrect parts in person. I did the date code engine parts and that took too. long. I will start restoring soon. And I know my hood is incorrect if I run the brown one. Im.not worrying about it any more. I was more curious of infact the brown one was a real ra3 hood as advertised since all boot retainers look original and screens. once again I apologize if I upset you and I don't have followers lol. Guys like Mike Ransom are very wise and teach me. There experience is proof enough and I listen to there stories of wisdom. Don't get obsessed with 100% correct it's not worth it. My 2 cents.

Last edited by Ramairnacho; 03-20-2024 at 07:03 PM.