View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 07:07 PM
Boost Engineer

Here is a link to the LS board where they ask the question about compressor maps.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...ochargers.html

Post #12

One post of several. quote "I used to work ATI and helped with alot of the blower testing. There are no published maps for release and probably won't ever be. The maps changed a little depending on the size motor you have and can be misleading if some doesn't understand how the system works. Just realized I need to change my name. Not at GWP anymore.. Jason quote

Sounds like they tested the units of a common test engine or a couple of engines vs removing the engine from the equation all together like Vortech/paxton does with their testing.

So I have provided all of the info that the Procharger People are willing to offer for the unit I am selling. Vortech/Paxton clearly has photos of their Engineer testing the Vortech superchargers on their test stand. I personally find it interesting that this one individual at Procharger said they even had compressor maps.

If you say you have a compressor test stand then you need to test the supercharger according to the recognized testing procedure for superchargers or the data is suspect.
I will leave it at that.

Tom V.

Hope that helps you out. The unit is still going off the market now that I have answered your questions

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.

Last edited by Tom Vaught; 01-22-2020 at 07:15 PM.