View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim john View Post
*UPDATE*

Made yet another trip down state to go over emblem progress, 3rd prototype has been produced, 3rd attempt photo attached. Fits the bumper profile beautiful top, bottom and both sides. Getting close to finalization. Real happy how this is coming together. I have fit #3 on three different factory 400 bumpers and each of them produced the same fit finish results, real pleased. Some liberties have been taken on the B side to help pilot the emblem. The bumpers clearance holes are very generous in size and the original emblem had plenty of real estate to move around so we revised the prototypes bosses to fit much better, and it does. In the attachment photo the emblem is just resting on the bumper, no fasteners are in place. The business that I am working with has been a real pleasure thus far, very passionate about what they do, pride and reputation comes to mind. Stay tuned.

Tim john---
Tim,
I'm a nuuby to the forum, but I don't expect that there are many on here that take on a project of this size of effort. I have been looking for this item for many years, and I pledge to give you a token of appreciation when these become available.

I only have one 400, but I plan to obtain one of these to use, and two spares. I bet those that have been looking for this as long as I have may have similar ambitions; the point being that the estimate for production numbers may possibly be more than just the number of inquiries or the number of 400s produced or still in service. That should be good news for the developer! But thanks again for your dogged pursuit of this product.