View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 11:37 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey quick-silver

Well this makes it back to a mystery then for my snipped wire and what friend's bulb system is about.

I'm wondering if he some other "Rally clock" wiring system from another car that works which had that bulb? Gotta wonder?

I'm not sure how that bulb system would reach over and mount to the radio or in the radio. I've looked at my own AM radio many times and never saw a bulb insertion point.

But yah I guess at end of day the orange/white wire is essentially the courtesy light "circuit' , no matter what.

I'm surprised no one has any info on them. Maybe it was an option you had to order? I just know my friend's 68 firebird has one on each side of the front and when you opened the doors the floor mats had tone's of light on them, it looked wicked.

69 Gto, 390 posi gears,th400 w/jim hand converter/406 pontiac/#64 HEADS/ 10:1 compression/ 190 PSI with/ TRW 160 thou domes / hooker headers 1 7/8, PRW 1.5 rockers, 405 Crower Springs, Holley 750 vac with proform upgrade, Performer RPM on points / 284 H Single Pattern Crane