View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 06:23 PM
Senior Chief

I reached out to Stainless Header Mfg the other day and here is the response I received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Header Mfg -Email
Hey Nick,

That’s great to hear! Not sure why the first one you came across was for the Airboat version, here is a link to the automotive page: https://www.stainlessheaders.com/pro..._Turbo_Header/

They are exactly the same product, just available on different parts of the website for various applications.

As for pricing, that $799.90 is for a PAIR of the log manifolds, in American Made 304 Stainless, 0.120” thick tubing. All hand-crafted, hand-welded.

Was the order placed within the last day or two? If so, then that’s great! I should have that ready to go shortly.

I’ll get an account made up on the forum and add any details, if that works for the group?

Also, group purchases are always welcome. If we can get multiple sets going at one time, we can also look at price discounts for group orders. I will just need some advance notice to get quantities of ½” slotted flanges stocked up. (1-2 weeks should be enough time)

I am headed out of the shop in about 2 minutes, but I will chime in on the forum tonight, and keep in touch tomorrow through this email.

Side note, I’m actually a huge Pontiac guy myself, I have a ’78 T/A I built and have been daily driving since I was 16. So seeing all this interest in the Pontiac Log Manifolds really gets me excited.

If you have any pressing questions after hours (I’m in the shop 8 am-5pm CST M-F), you can always email me at my personal email as well: zimmermas@gmail.com.

Otherwise, I look forward to checking out the forum tonight!

Thanks a lot,

Steve Zimmerman
Stainless Headers Mfg., Inc
Phone: 651-448-8661 Fax: 651-448-8675
1135 North 7th Street
Lake City, MN 55041

[http://www.stainlessheaders.com]www....essheaders.com

HEADERS LOGO QB
SPEED SAFE, NICK