View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 08:03 AM

I have no knowledge of a third, I've attached to this a picture of the letter PHS sent with the documents and they wrote the owner at the time "Jack" about how there were 2 invoices.
It is interesting you use the term "storage". I have also attached one of the two build sheets (the other one is not in as good of condition). At the bottom they have a note talking about installing the body in storage? I haven't ever seen that before however I don't have much experience with Pontiac build sheets.

Also, the whole WT7 thing. I have read the great 6 page thread that attempted to delve into decoding the WT7 but didn't find many answers. The pictures of the car when Don was selling it around 1999 show it had the black spoiler, and when Jack bought it and had it restored he spent a lot of time making sure the car was as accurate as he could. I find it interesting he left the spoiler black. I don't see anywhere that it should be but again, I'm not an expert in document decoding. Does anyone see anything on the build sheet that eludes to this? I know it has been mentioned that Pontiac built cars don't follow the same patterns other plants used in regards to identifying WT7.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8593.JPG
Views:	271
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	521977   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3591.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	521978