View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 01:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimib View Post
Yes.

Ron, who I spoke about above, his mom passed away, so my seat covers sat in a box at Legendary for a week. I guess no one takes over for him while on bereavement. That's OK, God bless him and his family.

Good news, Legendary will be replacing the "skirts" as Ron told me. Ron also asked me the date I purchased these seat covers. I didn't ask him why this was significant, but his question makes a statement. I asked for an ETA for the seat covers to come back to me. Ron told me everything they have to do but no ETA. I didn't press him on it. I guess it's difficult to say when I will see them again.

Meanwhile; I want to start my rear seat project. I was seriously considering PUI, but I think I will stay with Legendary and hope for the best. I'll place an order tomorrow.

When my repaired seat covers arrive, I'll mention it here. I do have a wee bit of anxiety about installing them on my own; however, they could still tear at the stitching again if a pro did this work. I followed the Legendary videos rather closely. Until then.........................
Thanks for the update. I'm going to have the seats done for my '69 at a local interior shop and I'm dropping them off in a couple weeks. I'm wanting them to use Legendary.

'55 Chevy Bel Air Sport Coupe - Ram Jet 350 / T56 Magnum 6spd, Restomod Completed Sept. 2012, Sold Sept. 2021 PHOTO