View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 03:49 PM
Administrator

Default 2005 GTO Supercharged 6 speed FS

I have 4 cars I am listing for sale on the forums. However, I only plan on selling one of them. So please keep that in mind if you are interested in this car.

I bought this GTO from a guy in California in 2012. It was a theft recovery car that only had 14,000 miles on it.

The only modifications the car had when I bought it was tinted windows which was great since these GTO's are famous for the upholstery coming apart. I think the tint helped as the seats are still perfect. The car now has 29,000 miles. Since we run the gtog8ta.com website, the car has been used to install and test many new parts that we've introduced to the market. It has SAP grills and lower spoiler, dash top gauge package, carbon fiber hood and trunk struts, blacked out emblems and Pypes exhaust H-Box and Pype Bomb Axle back system. . We installed a Magnuson Super Charger on it. It Dyno'd at 513hp I believe. The body is very nice. No dings and only a couple of very small paint chips up front.
Car is black/Black. Tires have about 5000 miles on them.

Everything on the car works perfectly.

$18k

Also see my ad for my Low mileage 2001 TA, my low mileage Super Charged 2005 Mustang GT and last but not least, my 1977 Bandit TA. Remember, I'm only selling one of these cars. I don't have garage/showroom space for all of them!

Pics to follow.

Last edited by Ccass; 08-15-2018 at 09:29 PM.