View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 12:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eric M. Schiffer View Post
Well, Diego, you told me to ask Franz about you and I have. I guess you need to clear it up with Franz.
You're the one posting nonsense, not Franz.

As a reminder:

Quote:
Franz also told me he received two phone calls from authors, Don Keefe and Diego Rosenberg, asking about the Paul Goldsmith Tempest. He was shocked that his unlisted number had gotten out. (Thanks to Jim Mattison)
It's not really of your concern how or why I was in touch with Franz, and it's not the way you've described.

Quote:
Now how did Deigo get Franz's number?
Ditto..

Quote:
Seriously, Deigo? Is this a test? LOL...Franz still doesn't know. But he does get several emails from you and I understand from your publisher. Franz did tell me you are now interested in his Corvettes. Did I pass the test?
All this is totally bizarre, especially considering my only contact with you was two years ago in a discussion about Royal Bobcat rights.

Quote:
Deigo I really I can't believe you actually quested if he knows George Delorean...LOL Franz sees George almost every weekend at the Woodward Garage along with "Win" Brown, from the original Ace Wilson's Royal racing team in 1959.....News flash too Diego. I had worked out with the late John Z at Franklin Racquet Club on occasions.
Nope, don't think I had a conversation like that either.

Though pretty cool you were ball boy for DeL.

Quote:
Franz told me that Diego Rosenberg calls him approximately every 2 weeks for an update. I guess he wants a "scoop" on the news. Our Saturday morning group thinks it's pretty funny.
Again, this is your concern how?

I last spoke with Franz maybe 2 months ago? That was the second (maybe the third) and last time I spoke with him. Very nice guy, and absolutely gracious every time!

But I'm not understanding why you're talking so much about others, and gotta wonder how true it all is. It's possible it's all innocent.

So, yeah, all this is kinda weird.