View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 12:20 AM

Default 73 SUPER DUTY ON EBAY

i am the guy who bought the red SD on ebay 2 weeks ago.

the price was NOT run up by me or the buyer there WAS and STILL is a legitimate offer OVER the 75,100.00 mark, which by the way i am not taking!
i was lucky to have the buyer end the auction with an offer of 45,000 and believe me he could have gotten more than the 75 where i ended, but he's a man of his word and stuck to our deal that i gave a payment on.( check his other auctions his cars are the real deal)

anyway, now none of you have to believe it but i feel some comments are ridiculous please know your facts before assuming!

of only 252 of these were EVER made and this one is a 2 owner car uncle to nephew then myself being 3rd.

and YES EVERY # match's down to the alternator!!!!!!! the car has sat for nearly 15 years.
it would be nice to get some help with parts NOS or other and any and all info to help me restore this car back to it's original beauty.

i also own a 1970 47,000 mile original white with bright blue RA lll w/ air
and also had a 1969 TA which i regretfully sold quite a few years ago (and yes i still know the #s of it and where it is)

so please guys welcome me into the group and help me wherever you can i am extremly exited to own this super rare car even if it is an auto car.
options include s/r windows all, rear console (very rare!!) air, tilt wheel, auto, hood decal, and custom trim group.
thanks for the time to express myself
truly, rich t