View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 12:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi Stuart,

Congratulations on your retirement tomorrow.
It sounds like you have definitely earned it. Many years of the alarm clock.

I retired in May 2015 from the local Water District. I would have probably stayed longer but I had a small stroke a couple months earlier and decided to call it quits.
I’m all good now and have to take a couple pills everyday to help insure my health.

You seem to have found a little more comfort in life after going to the Mayo Clinic. Good for you!

That name “Chip Miller” rang a bell.
Before GTO’s, I was into mid-year Corvettes in the 70’s.
I had a subscription to “Vette Vues Magazine” which featured many of Chip Miller’s Corvettes.
This is one of his cars on the cover of the Dec. 1980 issue. Black 427/435 HP Coupe.

My routine is No Clock, good coffee, a little exercise, projects and toys, like GTO’s.

Take Care and Enjoy, Chris.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	77D9DC52-7B02-4E1C-8E4C-5D61180C3977.jpeg
Views:	93
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	536207  

1) 65 GTO Survivor. 43,440 Original Miles. “Factory” Mayfair Maize Paint with Black Pinstripe, Black Cordova Top, Black Interior, OEM Numbers Matching Powertrain. Purchased from the Lady that bought it new. Baltimore Built (11A).
2) 66 GTO Survivor. “Factory” Cameo Ivory Paint with Red Pinstripe, Red Interior. OEM Numbers Matching Powertrain. Tri-Power (OEM Vacuum Linkage), Automatic "YR" code (1759 Produced). Fremont Built (01B), with the Rare 614 Option.