View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 01:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGTO View Post
To update-

Mark finally returned my call and after a discussion with him I chose to give him one last shot.
It still doesn't make sense, I can see if one company had a back order that held up the order, but for Chassisworks, SPC and Hellwig to all have had production issues is still odd to me. Plus he had to wait for the ball joints from Howe. I told him I would wait for the SPC items but there was no reason for him to spend a bunch of time trying to locate the sway bar when it was in stock at Summit and I could have it in 3 days. Same for the shocks from CW. He insisted that he complete the order for me, so I relented. He is just now sending the ball joints to SPC and they should drop ship to me so I may see them by next Friday if it goes as planned.

I've never heard of a product complaint from SC&C, and I know he is knowledgeable and respected in the industry, but the efficiency and communication is severely lacking.

Just to update, I bought the stage 2 plus upper a arms from Mark, ordered them on July 17...…….called after waiting 3 months, Mark said, sorry, they are on the way, well today I get the ball joints, no arms...…….as usual not answering the phone.

I was under the impression he sends the ball joints to SPC and they put them together, seems like I have to put them together. This is no way to run a company,

Rich