View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 70455RA:
What is the deal with that big stupid looking wing.It won't even fit in the trailer.I've seen airplanes with smaller wings than that.I will compliment them on the trailer though.A few more stickers and maybe it could have won the race.WHAT A MOCKERY OF THE GTO NAME!!!!!!!
They've gone to far now. This car is just a joke isn't it.That's why I haven't seen one on the street yet. Please someone tell it's all just been a joke. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, there is more to racing than NASCAR crap. Going around and around in a big circle with the same exact cars. Yeah, thats' exciting for sure.

This is called road racing where you really have to know how to drive a car. I don't see any "RICE" do you? Where? The Audi? The Porsche, The BMW's? Where? I don't see any Honda's with fart pipes, or Toyota's, Mitubishi's, Nissan's.

Do you really know what a RICE Car is?

Here let me show you.

RICE.

NOT RICE

Do you get it? See the difference?

I believe the reborn GTO is going to be success inspite of all the naysayers. Then you guys will really be up in arms.

[This message was edited by Nickv on March 20, 2004 at 06:00 PM.]

www.musclecarsgalore.com
www.nikivee.com
[www.reverbnation.com/nikivee

1967 Pontiac GTO
1967 Pontiac Grand Prix
1972 Pontiac Lemans Sport Convertible
2015 Dodge Challenger ScatPack 392, 6 speed
2017 Ford Explorer AWD