View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:45 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by runuts99 View Post
Hello Justin,

Paul Burk Pontiac was located at 800 Commercial street in Waterloo. It is now Dans Overhead door company. Burk Pontiac was there from 1972-1977 I believe. I know a guy in town whos dad bought the last trans am that Burk sold and I think it was a brown 77. I was in junior high when my dad and myself went down to the dealership to check out th 77 Can Am in the showroom...too bad dad didn't buy it.

The dealer emblem was pretty simple black and white plastic. Don't see very many.

A few years ago the overhead door company stripped the paint off the building and you could see the old pontiac markings, I will try to send you the pics. I wish I would have took some of the front of the building where the showroom was but it didn't have any pontiac markings. I do remember the large arrow crest sign the said Burk Pontiac on it.
Thanks!

I am hoping to come across some dealer photos or a newspaper advertisement or something from that time period just to put in my folder with info about the car. I know there is almost 0 chance, but if I could find a photo when my Formula was at the dealer I would absolutely lose my mind.