View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 10:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Thanks guys,

I have attached photos of the interior. I still need to cleanup some of the glue you see. You can see my newly refinished dash bezel. I polished the gauge lens - they look great for their age. I may purchase new gauge lens.

I checked locally for the SEM Presidio Gray #15163, nothing available. Is there any thing that would cross reference to a more popular local available paint?

The previous owner apparently was going to change the interior color to black with his carpeted dash and carpeted trim. I think if I keep the gray dash, it will match with whatever I decide to do for interior color. The previous owner put new black door panels, new black console and new black rear arm rests. He took out the rear seats and made it a two seater so it has no back seats and the front seats are much more comfortable then stock but they are blue. I don't know what he planned on doing with blue seats and black door panels. If there was a way to color these seats to match, I would. I have to find rear seats for sure.

So, I either have to dye or paint everything to match or go black with the door panels and trim and keep the dash and carpet two shades of gray, as stock.

I believe the headliner, floor carpet and front kick panels to be correct of the interior trim code of the car.

Your advise and help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2014.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	541256   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2015.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	541257   Click image for larger version