View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 05:58 PM

The Good:
Numbers matching Drive train
Original Blue Car

Items to consider:
Altered interior, Day 2 mods like chrome valve covers, Intake not painted, brake booster not cad plated, aftermarket wheels, etc....

For me the altered interior isn't the end of the world as I like the White interior over the sandalwood (no offense Keith), but that is personal preference. Typically I would say altering the interior would decrease the value of the car.

For the most part the day 2 mods are tasteful. As far as "restored" goes, everyone's definition is different, but my expectations would be back to factory original with a level of quality that would present well (not necessarily win) at a national show. While that car has a new paint job and the engine bay has been freshened up, I wouldn't consider it a "Full Restoration" as it would take several changes to get back to factory original. Also when someone takes a picture with dead leaves in the shaker it makes you wonder about their attention to details...

In my opinion it is a good cruiser that will display well at the local weekend cruise in, be fun to drive, and still retain value since it is #'s matching and blue. Obviously it needs to be priced accordingly though and I think the asking price is much higher than that.