View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

back in the mid 90s while dating my wife, i met her sister who lived in Tennessee. her live in boyfriend was into pontiacs, and she enjoyed showing me her photo album of his cars. they eventually married, but then he passed away (only 32, skin cancer). The estate was a mess thanks to in-laws fighting her claims to it. She said that 2 of the cars would be going through auction, one a "trans Am", the other a Buick GS Convert. neither ran, buick was in pieces undergoing restoration. Trans Am had a "blown" motor and was rusted out and both were advertised as such as required for the auction in the local county newspaper. Had someone bid on the Trans Am for me sight unseen after my wife's sister sent me the vin and block codes, the appraiser wanted the buick and an agreement was made that my party wouldn't bid on it and he wouldn't bid on the trans am. well, the SOB did bid on it, cost me a couple bucks more to win it, but was still a bargain for what it is. The garage door had a couple trees growing in front of it that had to be cut away, he'd had them inside non-running for nearly 10 years.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sd tennessee.JPG
Views:	546
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	131193