View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 09:05 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

The car is at Vescio's in Rogers, MN. It's a big shop that works on just about anything...cheap, hell no, but you get what you pay for. The car will probably turn out much nicer than I ever expected. After all the BS I went through with that A-hole in Sheboygan...thief, this helped to get past that dark period.

As for how much I have left, it's less than you think. Seats are done, bumpers are chromed, chassis and drivetrain is complete and done. At this point, I'll install all the trim, carpet, weatherstrip, side glass, back light and windshield, headliner, dash panel, header (grills and bump extensions), bumpers. Lastly will be tires and exhaust. Kind of a long list, but all of those items are restored or in hand and ready to go with the exception of the tires and exhaust. I have a couple items that need to be cleaned and painted, bumper brackets and gas tank straps...that's about it.

I'd like to have it moving on it's own this fall, but it probably won't be complete enough to take out of the neighborhood. We'll see.