View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAQuest View Post
You do not have a clue as to my engine in the real world. Your guesses are on paper. I speak from real experience. If you happen to ever have the combo I have then I will welcome your advice. Right now you are just flapping your keys. lol
I am the expert grasshopper. Learn from what I experience. Keep quiet unless you have real things to say. Listen to real world experience when you have someone who actually possesses the hardware.
oh no, not this crap again...

my comments are not guesses or on paper, they are factual statements based on what others are saying here & have said to you countless times in the past... but for some reason that triggers you & you repeat this same nonsense, then you start insulting people trying to help & call them childish names & can't keep track of who posted what info... talk about flapping your keys!

for some unknown reason you cant seem to grasp the concept of using too small of a cam for a high compression engine, or using e-heads with a small RV cam that has all of .420 lift & 204 duration. so you are correct, i would never have the combo you have with a 2157 cam on a ~11:1 400 & claim it "runs great"!

you are the expert? learn from what you experience?? LOL!!! your previous threads & comments about problems with the 2157 cam show your level of real world experience & knowledge, you picked too small of a cam for your combo & can't get it running right... unless you consider running right with your "quick fix" needing to run octane booster & retard the timing so the engine doesnt ping! yet you feel qualified to give "advice" on detonation?! ok.