View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRASuperStock455SD View Post
Rated? I go by 30 years of racing experience. Tony said he has never had any problems with this style rocker. About 10 of us ran them for years with way more spring pressure. I still have two sets about 30 years old and they are still fine. I didnt go to rocker shafts until we went to 430 on the seat and 1250 open. We ran 330 seat and 800 open with these rockers for years.

I think being silly was the words I used to you in an email when discussing this issue, now you choose to use it to me on a public forum. Nice Ed.
Lynn,

You verbally called me silly among other things before you stopped taking my calls and responding to email.

Regardless of what you, Tony or 10 other racers say, if the customer is not comfortable with a part for one reason or another it should be replaced. They are paying for it right?
Why don’t we ask our fellow racers if they would use a rocker arm rated by the manufacturer at “450lb open” on an engine that needs at least 300lb seat pressure. The mfg. rating is before any clearancing.

I have nothing to hide and I am still willing to work with you to resolve any issues. I would still like to see your RA-V endeavors successful.
I assume you received the pictures I sent.

Last edited by RAIV-Z; 04-13-2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: typo