Old 04-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to NHRASuperStock455SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAIV-Z View Post
From another post....
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...=695083&page=6

Lynn,

We’ll never know what the engine is capable of if you don’t return the AllPontiac front and mid-engine plates needed to install it. With zero boost, 660hp is very streetable, remember, the Dominator EFI support 4 separate tunes and boost control, this is why it was chosen over the Holley HP ECU. You have my address, you can ship your 455SD to me and I’ll pull the RA-IV out of my 69 Camaro and race “low 10’s” with your SD engine this year while the 69bird chassis is being upgraded.

Tony “BES” and Joey “IndyCartel” do take my calls and are willing to work professionally with me to resolve issues. Tony has already resolved 2 of them.
You should follow their lead as I’m sure you are aware of SOME of the issue unless you’re still not reading emails I send you.

AGAIN, I’d be more than happy to take this up offline as I’d still like to see your RA-V project successful.
2 of them? Try 500 plus emails and countless hours? I will help you as much as I can, but you need some medication DUDE!

The RAV program doing quite nicely. Try Prozac or Lithium!

You have the best engine from the best engine builder money can buy, dont worry be happy!

lmc3470@aol.com
www.ChemicalManagementIndiana.com
317-260-3486