View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 11:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to smuryof Send a message via MSN to smuryof Send a message via Yahoo to smuryof

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1967Tempest View Post
Are you looking to then sell the drivetrain once you purchase the car? I think 1500 even with 42K original miles is pretty high. I have had people pay me to take 326's away.

Any pictures of the project car?
No pictures - I should have taken them yesterday when I looked at it. It's a standard 4dr sedan, and as I mentioned has a lot of surface rust. The pinholes are in the quarters and fenders, and then some where the rear trim under the window is supposed to be (think this is allowing leaks into the trunk area.)

I'm not looking to part this out at all; That's the last thing I want to do. My first goal is to get it garaged to stop the cancer, then street legal. It'll need the seat reattached, rear lights re-wired, at least one tire replaced, and brake lines installed, at a minimum. Then, after that, I will correct the (water) leaks & at least get a coat of wax on it until I have the time and resources to repaint everything.

The reason I asked the question is because I'm worried even at 1500 I might be over-paying. But, maybe it's not a fair question to ask without pictures.