View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 09:20 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

The concept of lowering a vehicle seems to be popular; I'm not sure why, but my assumption is improved handling. For the most part, I prefer to drive in a straight line and l like some ground clearance. Also, a car with a bit of lift (front and rear) has a somewhat of an "aggressive" appearance which I find appealing. I like the front end height of my ride (see pic), I just need the rear to match that height or a 1/2 inch higher in the rear.

I have read through every single post and have been educated on "spacers", airbags", "air shocks" and "custom springs"; all great infor. I like the advice from our member here, "lust4speed". Sir; I've done a search on "Eaton" and came across the web site https://www.eatondetroitspring.com/. This allows the car owner to customize the spring as in "heavy or stardard duty", then options from -1 inch below stock ride to stock ride and up to +2 inchs above stock ride height. I think I should order a spring the is +2 inches above stock and this may match the front end. If not, then I could add mild spacers or airbags.

The GTO picture I've included in the post is one I Googled. This is the look I desire.

Thank you to all
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GTO-Lift.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	552517