View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 09:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by djustice View Post
Yes i ment springs, and they migth be installed upside down, i will have to look at both ends when i get it out. I orderd proforged upper balljoints already along with insulators for the coilspring top. Hope to quiet down spring noise, but i guess it wil be less noisy when it is seated correctly.
My idea was to have adjustable shows to dial in A good setting for allround driving, but reading up on it A bit more i settled on bilstein B6, not dissaponted. But the spring install is bad, i ned to fix that asap.
do you have a pic of the end of the spring? or what youre seeing to think they are not seated right? of course a person could install them backwards but the way they are flattened on one end, i would think/hope they were put in right, the flattened end wont sit in the lower A-arm right at all. what can happen more often is the top wont be centered in the frame around the tabs correct. just curious to see what youre seeing before you go through the trouble of removing them... but if youre replacing the ball joints & adding the insulators then that doesnt matter.