View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 11:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

"Some drivers we talked to say the lanes are narrow and the on-ramps don't have much room". BS excuse.

North of Fresno fog is really bad. On my way up to Sac for street racing one year I was driving up very early morning. For a stretch about 50 miles it was so bad you HAD to go about 10mph. You couldn't see the end of your hood let alone red lights in front of you. Lines, yea right! Its the same as a white out in snow, you drive on the edge of the road with your tire so you even know where the f**k it is. But there are always idiots that just haul ass blindly because "they know the road" and magically think they know the traffic pattern at all times. It can be like that anywhere from Bakersfield to Stockton tho.

I say good riddance, jut a shame they can take innocent people with them. Too many people have fog lamps up too high, drive with their hi beams, have illegally modified headlights, etc. But boils down to the usual multiple failings to make the storm right for a death.

I drive it with no fear and I never give it a second thought really. Gotta do what you gotta do.