View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 05:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

We only have the very cheapest flip phone they had at Wal Mart. We never even turn it on unless we are going out on the road.

Take it along in case we have an emergency of some sort & need to make a call.

We still use a land line. Same number we've had since we got married, in 1978.

So, it's not a phone problem.

I opened a new Email, with another host.

Registered on the forum with a different name, password, & even using a different laptop.

Tried to post & got the same message.

I suppose the only thing the same is that I was still using the same AT&T internet carrier. It comes to us from a new cell tower, about a mile from us, which just came online last year.

Have not had any problems with that service.

Have not had this problem with any other site, forum, or FB page.

Hey, I obviously have no problem posting here with exactly the same laptop & internet carrier.

Hey, maybe some of you guys are on the forum, or would register on the forum & see if you have the same problem. I've tried to get an Email message to the owner, from my gmail account, but have not gotten a return.

Many of you probably know the guy & the site. I think Bill Boyle is his name. He had the old Pontiac Street Performance site, that I was asked by some of the guys to leave.

I never had any problem with Bill. He seemed like a really nice guy. Hey, I'm not asking who here likes him & who doesn't.

He has started a completely new site. It is: psp.pontiacstreetperformance.com

Not much activity there yet. I've probably posted more than anybody. Don't have a clue whether anyone else has had the same problem as me, or not.

If any of you guys are members, or join, I'd appreciate it if you'd message Bill & tell him the problem I'm having. It may be just some sort of new site bug that can be fixed. I'm the guy who posted most of the stuff in the "1320" section.

Thanks !

Last edited by ponyakr; 08-01-2020 at 05:49 PM.