View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrage david View Post
here is my resend story happend 2 weeks ago taken from another board please forgive my spelling... .
G-Mashine Firebird VS Austin Martin Vantage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy,s befor you gonna spil your guts and give me a hard time THIS TOOK PLACE IN EUROPE.

Im not sure if some of you guys bilieve this but here it gose.
Yesterday i whent to a car show in Belgium lots of germans dutch guys and ofcours belgiums.
Afther we set of back to our home we encounterd a new dark Blue Austin Martin vantage. pushing up to everybody at 140kmh to make room for him!!.
At first i just let him pass, but he behaved very dominant on the road and my frind and co pilot named Fearless Freddy, said why dont you see if you can teatch him a lesson..

So i pushed some more trottle and catsht him up a bit but kept my distance due to trafic.
My frind who knows these roads said dont worry in about 1000 yards it wil open up to a 4 lane. The guy obviusly saw us closing in while he still had traffic in frond of him.

When the road opend up he flored it and i whent with him stayd on him but with some distance.
My frind said hes gonna take the nekst turn of right witch wil imidiatly gose over in a lang left turn!!. and sure enoughf the Aston Martin dove in the corner and took the middel of the road in the left hand turn.
I shifted back just befor the turn and put the trottle douwn looking for max grip on the Nitto tires(god bless them) and speeded up to 210 kmh, and i past him an the inside!!!!!!.

The guy obiusly had no idea ore ever heurd of a G-Mashine Pro-touring kind of a car!!.
afther the turn we took lead but kept it resirved at 150kmh due to traffic YET he was on our ASS to say it mildly and not amused he obiusly wanted to make a point that he was the ""govener"" of the road.
My co pilot and frind said let im pass and go behind him , and i said no lets just build up his frustration a bit first. we need to play this wel as a Austin Martin vantage is hard to beat. for the necst 10 min it whas tug of war and dukiing and diving.
Then i Finnaly when over to the mid lane!! and shifted back to 3e being reddy for him!! he came passing us full troutle leaving nobody around unotished(nobody whas there of cours but you guys know what i mean) him being seriues and that he whas going all the way!!.
We imidiatly pulled behind him in his slip stream and we where off!!! like as WARP SPEED!!.
i pulled a 135 ore something MPH at 6000 rpm in 3e befor i shifted into 4th, and rpm whent up.
This cvms 461 CI 4.25 stroke 400 Pontiac Engine screamd his guts out and kept on pulling and to my sirprize whe creept towards him!!!!. i nearly kissed him 3 times on his bottom forsing me to let of some gas but only slightly.

then the Aston Martin when across to the right about a foot from the left lane to the middel lane, and i jumt out of his slip stream to the left and past him at 5800 rpm doing 305kmh!!!!! and BEAT HIM at top speed and acseleration!!. and not to long befor that i beat him in a corner...
Im pretty sure the guy was not imused and kinda pissed off getting his butt Spankt bij a 42 year old Firebird(with some mods heheheheheheheh).

I had a bearly 300rpm left, but im glad we did it . altho when we got of the highway at the necst junktion and drove the car home limping back to our home port and garage.
I lost some engine oil transmission oil and my right Mirror came of!!! hanging on a wire.
damaged my headers!!! my window wipers spontainly started to runn as wel. this all lasted a roughf 20 min!!! . But Damm what a ride what a car!!!..
I can now ad a Aston Martin Stikker to my Ferrari and Porshe kills. that i previusly made...

Coming winter the engine will come out afther only 3300 miles on it and it wil get the solid roller cam upgrade with a custom grind, lifter bore braces and then FINNALY we are going to put the Variable Rocker system on it . heads and manifold will be send back to the USA for more portwork (325cfm).
rear ratio wil be changed from 3.42 to 3.08.... transmission upgrades . for necst season......
Attached Thumbnails
Awesome RoadRage -- great story.