View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKerry View Post
Problem with parting it out is that most of the usable/saleable parts would be T/A specific. Fenders, spoilers, hood, etc. If it has a perfect dash that would be worth a couple of bucks and interchange with a trans am. Solid quarter panels would be worth cutting out also. I would discount anything on the interior as it most likely is shot anyway.

79 is coming along nicely, but prob not much more done since the paint job has been finished. I found a nice pair of lights from a member of this forum. Hopefully will get back into the shop within the next week and get some more work done.
The body is what I was thinking about as far as parting out. Fenders, hood, quarters, deck lid, and bumpers. The engine is probably a 350 and who knows if it’s Pontiac, Buick, or Oldsmobile. I didn’t get a chance to look at it today. If it’s an Arizona car there will only be surface rust but the interior will be shot. I’m still gonna look at it if I get a chancI’ll be watching for updates on the 79. I’d love to have one of each anniversary year T/A.