View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 07:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 455Grandville View Post
Teslas concern isnt sales, rather its to own the electric technology including self driving cars and the best charging system.
And yes, as of now their total stock market shares
are worth 3 times more than Gm and 7 times more than Ford and it’s rumored they’re going to do another split this year.
I’m not a fan of TSLA, but I bought stock in them before they did the last split and it’s up to 885 a share now.
Funny thing is that less than a month ago Musk was quoted as saying that, the American electrical grid would take 25 years to update to where it could be used wholesale to charge/power electric vehicles. He has effectively told the US public that the product he's selling, is overtaking the infrastructure.........

Since the green weenies won't even consider nuclear power, nor no new hydro electric power, that means more coal, and gas fired generating plants will have to come online. Wind and solar is like spitting into a bucket of water when it comes to ability to produce the kind of power they'd need for wholesale electric vehicle use. So if your generating the bulk of the electric with hydrocarbon fuels, where's the net gain???

Typically, they never consider the practicality of the ambitious ideas, too many people that can't do the math, nor use common sense.........

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated