View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
This reminds me - I need to learn to work on my car in the winter and drive it in the summer. I have a tendency to forget about the car over the winter and then when I pull it out in the spring, start noticing all these things I want to fix. Then I take the car apart to work on it, can't drive it for weeks at a time while I'm waiting on parts or whatever, then the next thing you know it is winter again!
LOL... My brother has a 73 Camaro. Has a nice SBC 406 in it. Got it painted here about 4 years ago...When he got it (from a friend of mine) THe drivetrain and exhaust were about the only things that I would consider done,properly, it did rive...
We work on one area for months, drive it 10-20 miles and then disable the thing again for another year. We need to get this momma done!!! Right now we are designing/installing a fuel system. 1/2 inch lines, Aeromotive pump, and their filters, return system.
I need to get my stuff improved too!!!

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...