View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 01:05 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Region Warrior View Post
^Way to complicated for me^

Not sure if way I built my engines over the years, but the hotter they get(200-210 degrees), the faster they run.
Why would anyone ever build an engine without having a degree in mechanical engineering and fluid dynamics? I went to college for 20 years securing both degrees and a Phd in both subjects and a minor in thermodynamics and air flow resonance. Then I felt confident enough to build my first 326CI/516 stroker with twin turbos pushing through a double helix super charger with Hildebran fuel injection running alcohol and 95 percent nitro.

4,000 thrust HP and 4,785 ft pounds of torque - honest. You just gotta know all the scientific stuff because it matters, right? I can't believe anyone would just slap a 500HP engine together without knowing all the related scientific formulas and what is needed to make it all work and then take it to the track and run 11's only to have some other Pontiac guy want to know what your sound wave pulses ratio is between intake plenum and exhaust heat flange. How embarrassing in not being able to answer such a basic question - then everyone will know you are a rookie in the engine building skills.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PontiacJim1959 For This Useful Post: