View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 07:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkwerks View Post
Boss,
So let me get this straight. You called me blind in your previous post and I am somehow a child by pointing out your BS argument. Hmmm.
So let me see if I understand your position. You are saying that because of the accidental or intentional grinding and the extra stamped numbers on the face of this block somehow invalidates the other correct stamps on this block and you would call this questionable and would not purchase this car as numbers matching?
Glad all your stuff is perfectly stamped and correct. The robots were in good form on the day they made your cars. Your argument does not invalidate the correctness of the other stamps (my whole argument that seems to be lost with your sense of perfection). Stuff happens to these motors. If you cannot see that this stuff does not have to be perfect to be correct I feel for anyone that has to deal with your everything has to be perfect concept.
Enuff said. We agree to disagree and leave it at that. I don't think I resorted to calling you names first. You started that.
The grinding was not accidental and neither was the bondo and restamp - whatever else exists on the face of this block can be questioned for those reasons alone. I said before that I didn't like it and was glad that I didn't have to.

We can agree to disagree.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978