View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 02:19 AM

Default 4 Door Hardtop 1972 LLM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy66cars View Post
Guess I never did post any picture's of this "survivor" '72 Luxury Lemans I bought last year? I know it's a 4dr., but this thing is all original and I just hand polished the paint on it to make look like this! As you can see it is a low mile car and drives like a new car. Inside is perfect, had newspaper under the floor mats and seats were covered since new by little old lady owner. Trunk was also covered with newspaper and had every license plate from day one and the registrations original '72 plate's are back on it, also the original window sticker and every piece of paperwork from day one! I could go on and on with this one! Most of these picture's are before I did anything with it. I will get some better picture's now that the weather has warmed up!

Lyn.

Here is a photograph of my recently purchased 1972 Luxury LeMans hardtop; found in Texas, with Oklahoma plate in trunk. Solid body. Was a 350 2b, engine gone except for intake, carburetor and set of pistons/rods.

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.wil...5466641&type=3

1972+ Lucerne Blue 4-door hardtop "what if" T-41 Le Mans Sport GT/Grand Am concepts. Equipped with future 3" journal "455 HO"/"what if" prototype "SD 455".
What if GM had continued production of the 1970-72 GM A body somewhere in the southern hemisphere?

Last edited by Douglas Willinger; 03-15-2019 at 02:21 AM. Reason: not showing photo