View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:53 AM

My DD is a 99 V6 Tacoma, Supercharged, 9.5 PSI pulley, headers and too much else to list. Its definitely a sleeper, not the fastest thing in the world, but has surprised quite a few unsuspecting 350z's, new edge Mustang GT's, and S2000's.

Anyway, my brother custom built this three wheeled bike with a briggs & stratton, after it was finished, he wanted to test it. So one night we loaded it into my truck to take it somewhere to give it a test run. We ended up in this desolate industrial area, unload the bike. As he was riding the bike, I hear the sound of two really loud fart cans in the distance, This recurred every couple minutes. I thought nothing of it

We get done testing it, and load it back into the truck. As I pulled onto one of the desolate streets, there I saw two cars, a mid-late 90's civic and a similar year integra drag racing, they even had someone flagging them. While they were farting down the street, I pulled up to the flagger and jokingly said "which one of your friends wants to get smoked?" He looks at the truck, looks at the motorized bike in the bed and says, those cars aren't stock, one has a B 16, the other a B 18, I think you're the one that needs to worry about getting smoked." I laugh.

The two cars came back down the street, the flagger walks over to them, said something, and the two drivers laughed. Then they line up next to me. Flagger drops his hands and I immediately get the jump on the two, Pulled two cars by the middle of second, and continued to pull till I let out. I didn't even stop to turn around I just kept going, turned the corner and left. I can only imagine how the conversation with them went after that, getting whooped by a pickup truck with two people, and a briggs powered three wheeler in the bed haha!