View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 10:45 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66 Wagon View Post
I have only have these Cibies for a week. And I like them. I had a pair of 7 inch Cibies on a '70 Dodge Dart back in the 80's and they were great.
I have had cars equipped with Hella lamps too, and they have just as good light, in my opinion, but unfortunatly the glass is flat.
I tried the cheap Autopal headlamps on my Pontiac prior to the Cibies but they had a bad light pattern. Just an irregular blob in front of the car, in the style of sealed beams.

I bought mine in a webshop located in France, since the few vendors in Sweden that has them doubles the amount for them when they sell them.
I paid 95 dollars for a pair of Cibie (parts # 082374) E-coded H4 lamps, incl shipping from France to Sweden. The H1 lamps (parts # 082369) was 45 dollars/pair
I too think the Hella and Cibies are equivalent. The difference being the flat glass on the H4s on the Hellas. I've had some negative comments at Pontiac shows that these aren't remotely similar to T3s and you can pretty well guess my response to that.