Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 11:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I had reverse shoulder replacement back on Feb 3rd. After about a week they called me and told me that a culture they did came back positive for an infection in the new shoulder. I had a picc line installed in mid Feb and just this morning finished a run of antibiotics. Thankfully I was able to do the drugs and flushes myself at home and today a home health care nurse is coming to the house to remove the picc line.

Tomorrow however I have to go to the UAB shoulder doc's office to do a follow up. They called this morning noting that due to the virus they've been asked to cut clinic hours back to 2 hours a day but felt like that due to my shoulder and it's complications that I'd need to come in.

Oh boy..........

frittering and wasting the hours in an off hand way....

1969 GTO, 455ci, 230/236 Pontiac Dude's "Butcher Special" Comp hyd roller cam with Crower HIPPO solid roller lifters, Q-jet, Edelbrock P4B-QJ, Doug's headers, ported 6X-8 (97cc) heads, TKO600, 3.73 geared Eaton Tru-Trac 8.5", hydroboost, rear disc brakes......and my greatest mechanical feat....a new heater core.