View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 11:01 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longs View Post
I haven't been to Norwalk, have wanted to go but never made the trip. I was thinking about a last minute, weather-dependent "day trip" since it's about a 2-1/2 drive, leave early, go home at the end of the day. I wouldn't drive my GTO that far in a day, just based on mechanical risk.

I see many mentions of a lot of walking, and I see mentions of renting golf carts. I saw on the FAQ that people can bring their own "wheeled vehicles". Do many people bring bicycles? Just curious as to what people do to get around the car show and swap area, etc., with the full expectation to keep bikes and other motorized vehicles well away from the cars.
Some guys in the pits have pit bikes but I rarely see them in the swap meet area. I am not saying they're not, I just never noticed them much outside of the pits. I also cannot recall seeing anyone on bicycles. Its not like Carlisle. Golf Carts and Keds are the main means of transportation. With that said, I don't see any reason why you cannot bring a bike. It certainly will be better than hoofing it.