View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 08:16 PM

I have a couple items available that are cost prohibitive to ship. However, I do have a friend who is going to Norwalk and will take these items for delivery. He will only take them if they are presold and prepaid. So the prices are prepaid to Norwalk.

1963 V8 torque tube and torque shaft. This is correct for the 1963 with a V8 automatic only. The torque shaft has good bearings and the torque tube still has the factory insulation on the top. $150

Four original wheels that fit the 1963 Tempest and LeMans. The only difference between these and the 1961 and 1962 is the way the poverty hub caps fit. The 1961 and 1962 use clips for the poverty hubcaps while the 1963 has nubs on the wheel itself. I don’t think there is a difference if you are running full wheel covers. These wheels have a set of new Firestone 6x70x15 tires mounted. I wanted them in case I ever wanted to show my 1963 LeMans totally stock but I never did mount them. These wheels are available with or without the Firestone tires. Your choice but the price is the same with or without. $160 for the set.