View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 04:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64speed View Post
We had an “eccentric” old lady that lived across the street from us. Retired veterinarian, kept to herself, her next door neighbor kept her yard cut, seemed like no problem. One day her house caught fire. Burned it just bad enough to be uninhabitable but not to the ground. Find out the old lady has no home owners so she just abandons the house. After a few months we start getting a rodent and bug problem, all the surrounding neighbors do. Go over there and it’s a burnt down hoarders paradise, she was truly living in nasty conditions and the fire just added to the glory. She is no where to be found and the county has the property up for auction starting in November. Opening bid is back taxes owed of 640 and some change. I am gonna bid 1500 just for fun since we are on a privately owned non county road and I don’t think many people will look at it. If I get it I am gonna bulldoze it and build a shop across the street instead of ruining my backyard
You will be surprised how many people show up. Don't forget its advertised and there are people who do that for a living. If it were me I would bid all the way up to lot value. You could get another bad neighbor. If you get it cheap enough you get a nice buffer and possible garage spot.

1978 Black & Gold T/A [complete 70 Ram Air III (carb to pan) PQ and 12 bolt], fully loaded, deluxe, WS6, T-Top car - 1972 Formula 455HO Ram Air numbers matching Julep Green - 1971 T/A 455, 320 CFM Eheads, RP cam, Doug's headers, Fuel injection, TKX 5 Spd. 12 Bolt 3.73, 4 wheel disc. All A/C cars