View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 10:55 AM

Default Stupid prices

A stupid price is anyone willing to sale a car that completed is worth in value of upward 55-70k not a #1 car. So why would I take a fraction of what it is worth. Because you don't think it is. Well I tell you what anyone on this website know of a H.O. car with original 4speed and transmission with date code 670s for under 18k. Give me a call. I'll wait. Oh did I mention it runs and drives? Oh I forgot and it has a professional machined built 421 Stroker! Can anyone tell me the value of that motor please? Or better yet how much it cost to build it? Or better yet I have a 67 body I'd sale anyone for 2000. I have a WS 70 block 8d give you for 500 and show me you can take a 67 shell and just make it run and drive . Without spending 20k. I mean new brakes roota to the Toota! All new mechanical components! DON'T WORRY ILL WAIT! and lastly for all you know it alls. How many true 242 VIN H.O. 4speeds are out there. With that much original equipment? I could make my car a #1 car because it wasn't gutted to start with. Minus the interior! Now what would a concours #1 bring? Next what kind of car do you start with to build a #1? Most of you professionals don't have a clue. I'm good. Like I said in the article. They aren't for sale. Since I have to put a price. That was the price! I'm not hurting to sale. I'm good